會員條款 User term
1. Term of Service
- Thanks for using IRPMA Code of Practice Online Test services (“Services”)
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
2. Using Our Services
- Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law.
- In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information.
3. Your Account
- You will need to create an account to access the online test. IRPMA will send you a verification letter to your registered email for account validation.
To protect your IRPMA Code of Practice Online Test Account, keep your password confidential. You are responsible for the activity that happens on or through your Account. Please follow the following principles when using our Services:
- - Contact IRPMA immediately if you suspect any safety issues regarding your account
- - Be sure to log out when you leave the website
- - Your account and membership belong to your ownership, do not transfer or share with others